This is an exciting opportunity in Seymour, Indiana for a Health, Safety and Environmental Leader. Cummins USA is where you can work on industry leading projects.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
- Develops & leads the overall Health, Safety and Environmental Management System (HSEMS) for the site.
- Responsibilities typically include the supervision of HSE Supervisors and Technicians, leading HSEMS Management Reviews with site leadership, training employees, interacting with regulatory agencies, leading pollution prevention efforts and health and safety management and control efforts, HSE objectives/targets, regulatory compliance, as well as maintaining HSEMS/ISO 14001/OHSAS 18001 certification.
- Anticipates, identifies and evaluates hazardous safety conditions and environmental risks.
- Develops complex hazard control designs, methods, procedures and programs.
- Implements, administers and advises others on hazard and risk control programs.
- Interprets and applies internal and external standards in support of hazard and risk reduction and compliance.
- Trains employees and other applicable personnel on HSE procedures, practices and controls.
- Coaches and mentors HSE Supervisors and Technicians
To apply please access the following link: