This is an exciting opportunity in Seymour, Indiana for an Environmental Manager. Cummins USA is where you can work on industry leading projects.
Your impact will happen in these and other ways:
- Anticipates, identifies and evaluates potential hazardous environmental conditions and risks. Assists with the application of engineering and administrative controls via the Environmental Management System (EMS) to reduce the environmental impacts associated with site operations.
- Understands the regulations applicable at the site and is abreast of current emissions control technologies, management and response practices.
- Supports the collection and reporting of site environmental KPIs for use at the site, BU and Corporate levels. Oversees the EMS and day to day operations associated with waste management programs, air quality programs, water quality programs, environmental objectives/targets, storm water management, employee training, regulatory compliance, recordkeeping/reporting, and other associated environmental programs at the site.
- Represents the site as the functional EMS Leader or supports the Environmental Manager, if present at the site. Assigns work and manages workloads of subordinate HSE staff; provides guidance and feedback for team members in accomplishing tasks and goals; sets expectations and clarifies responsibilities.
- Ensures site regulatory compliance; completes permit applications and other documentation.
- Leads or supports the EMS and the efforts to control risk and ensure continual improvement beyond compliance.
- Leads internal and external environmental audits; resolves complex issues identified in audits; updates environmental management system documentation and communicates revised processes to all stakeholders.
- Supervises and mentors Environmental Technicians
To apply please access the Link below:
Environmental Manager: https://cummins.jobs/seymour-in/environmental-manager/50D1725E02034432BC87BF20A702AEB7/job/